Sooorrrrry. I took a little unannounced blogcation. And this post does not necessarily mean I’m back. It just means I found 30 free minutes in my life today. This is a quick synopsis of the last 3 weeks.
1. We bought a house.
2. We reduced the insides to a pile of rubble.
3. Jeff had a birthday and Marlo liked watching him blow out the candles.
4. Halloween happened. Marlo dressed up as Marlo, so stop wondering.
5. My school work has controlled my life. What is this said school work? Well, you can read this NPR article and then know that what I’m trying to do is map out the theorized exact method your brain uses to create a sentence in half a second. Yeah it’s not rocket science but it might be. I’m not failing and I don’t know if that makes me smart or crazy.
6. Marlo got some new pants.
7. We bought an IKEA kitchen.
8. I prepared and consumed these oldies and goodies.